- The body and main components of the TableTop pro, small bud trimmer, are made entirely of Anodized Aluminum and Stainless steel. This tough little machine can withstand repeated cleaning and prolonged use with ease.
ALL NEW, Hardened Steel, 7 Blade Cutting Reel
- The TableTop pro comes with a Toro, hardened steel cutting reel, containing an all new 7 high quality blades. Our coveted magnetic blade technology ensures the cleanest cut in the industry thanks to our dependably sharp blade.
RUGGED, STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLERS
- The tumbler on the Tabletop Pro is made of a rugged, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel, not aluminum. At 24” in length and 5.5” in diameter, this high capacity tumbler will produce more than any other machine on the market.
40% GREATER TRICHOME PRESERVATION
- Our QuanTanium Coated Tumblers delicately handle flowers with 40% greater trichome preservation. This technology prevents precious trichomes from adhering to the tumbler surface without the need for special lubricants or sprays.
MORE CUTTING POWER
- The TableTop does 20,000 cuts per minute on a 120v power source. This small bud trimmer system comes standard with a 1hp leaf collector that produces 1800 CFM of suction power.
HIGH PROCESSING CAPACITY
- Replace up to 6 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. The TableTop pro trims up to 5-7lbs/hr dry and 30-35lbs/hr wet.
EXTRA LARGE HOPPER
- All of our machines come standard with the largest hoppers in the industry to make consistent feeding of the machine easier.
FINELY TUNED DIVERTER
- The TableTop pro utilizes our unique diverter that fine tunes the air flow and cut to ensure preservation of different strains and densities.
DOUBLE BAG SYSTEM
- Our double bag system is designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and keif collection so you don’t waste any of your precious product for further use.
- The lightweight, compact design of the TableTop pro makes it small enough to fit in the trunk of a car, while still being the most powerful personal trimmer on the market.
EASY TO SET UP/TEAR DOWN
- Simplistic design makes the TableTop Pro extremely easy to set-up/tear down. Requiring only 10 minutes to get going, this system is perfect for home grow operations.
EASY TO CLEAN
- This small bud trimmer takes less than 10 minutes to clean. The entire machine, excluding the tumbler, can be quickly cleaned with a pressure washer. The tumbler is easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a quick wipe.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- We build our machines to be extremely simple with less moving components. This makes the Tabletop Pro easy to maintain and even fix if anything ever goes wrong.