Silica additive used from wk 3 of veg onward
Silica is a pure organic element that can organise, build and co-create life. Quantum Silica produces stronger and healthier plant growth. Once absorbed by the roots, it's depositied in the plants cell walls as a solid, rigid 'quartz like' matrix. This produces a a structurally stronger plant with superiour leaf orientation, and increased rates of photosynthesis and growth. Your plants contain as much as 10% of their weight as silica. Plants store silicon to build and store as foundational support bewteen cells. Hydroponic formulas do not include silica because it is reactive in its pure form.
- protects against mould and grey rot;
- increases the weight and shelf life of fruit;
- increases cell mass and structural integrity
- increases plant tolerance to heat stress and wilting
- improves healing rate of pruning wounds
0.3mls/ltr from week 3 of grow onward till harvest.